Thursday, March 3, 2011

Change: it starts with me

Evry one of us wants changes specially in our world. Some of the countries are having war and there are innocent people suffer because of this. We want our world become peaceful and happy once. Is change can be start with us?

Change can starts with me by learn to accept my mistakes and respect the thoughts and opinions of others. Because I’ve realized that If we don’t know how to accept our mistakes and we are only believe on our opinion, it may cause misunderstanding and the people around you will avoid you. Its so happy to live peacefully that’s why I will forgive those people who hurt me so much and I will ask the forgiveness to the people I hurt. I will also help other people who are quarrelling and have a misunderstanding from one another so that they will become friends again.

Yes, change can starts with me even in a simple way. I will do my best so that the people around me will live happily and peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment