Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year, New Me

When we hear the word, “New Year”, the first things that come in our mind are new life, New hope, and the beginning of changes.
The year 2010 is ended. So, we have to forget all the sad memories and experiences. But most specially, we have to leave all our bad habits, thoughts and attitudes.
I’ve realized that I’ve done many unnecessary things, the past year. So, I promise that I will do my best to be a better person this year. I change all my bad habits like submitting all my requirements in school late and waisting my time in unimportant things. My bad attitudes like I’m very prank and careless saying words to others to the point that I would hurt them, for being childish and immature sometimes and for being irresponsible to all the task that I have to do. I will study harder than the past year. Have time management and more organized to all the task and things that I will do. To be careful and watchful to all the words that I will say to others so that I will not hurt their feelings. To become more matured and open minded. To become more patient to the entire task that will be given to me. To become stronger to all the problems and challenges that comes in my life.
New Year is truly a time of beginnings and changes. These are my new years resolutions. And I will do my very best to do it all as long as I could.

2 comments: