Friday, January 14, 2011

Reflection For The Third Grading Period

The Christmas vacation is over. And the third grading is also about to end. Its time for finishing all our requirements in school before the third periodical examination.
I’ve learned a lot this grading period. In tle, I’ve learned about the web designing. In English and Filipino, I’ve learned about kinds of poems, translating from English to Filipino and vise versa, Different nobles, short stories and etc. I’ve enjoyed and I’ve learned in my subjects in araling panlipunan, Science, Math, Values and Mapeh.
This grading period is not really hard for me because my classmates are always there for me and my teachers are very supportive.
Moving on... This coming fourth grading period, I will spend My time wisely, enjoyable and meaningful because this will be my last days to study in this school.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post..=)
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a nice post .....
    keep it up ... ..
    your post is very inspiring...

    ReplyDelete